Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What a fitting finish to the minor rounds!!
Sunday, we finished the season leading to finals with an away match against our old rivals Baw Baw Hockey Club. The history between us is long and we still hold a grudge from last years finals loss. It was a game we were not willing to loose!
And for me, I did not want to conceed a goal. Luckily my girls made it easy for me; I only made 3 saves for the game and I actually got sunburnt standing there!
Congratulations to my girls for a fantastic and well earnt 4-0 win and another finals berth this year. This is our year!!

We are scheduled to play Powerhouse/St Kilda this Saturday @ 12:30pm at home. It is an elimination final, so its all or nothing for us and I know we can beat all of the teams we are up against.

GO COUGARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment